In the
student situation, I want to be hired by a family friend’s small business. The
essential point is that I must let the business owner, who is also a family
owner, realize I don’t rely on the family relationship to get that job. Instead
I have enough job experience to earn this job and can be good at it. Moreover, I
need more money for my college. This is the argument that I should make to
convince her to hire me.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Michael Liu Blog3
Instead to answer
the question, first I need to identity each element of the rhetorical
situation. The exigency of this question is that the student strongly needs the
job to make money for college. The audience in this question, I think, is
family friend and who owns the restaurant. The concerns that she as a small
business owner and as a family friend are different kinds. The business has be
a five-generation family business. She doesn’t want her business be ruined in
her generation. However, the student is her family friend. It is impolite to
refuse this requirement, since it isn’t difficult job for a college student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment