Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Jiayu Chen Blog3

  It is necessary for me to find a job if I came home in summer and need money. Of course if  a job that I have already taken is the best since I was experienced in it. Talking about the audience, I think it contains the boss, my future co-workers, and may some of customers(low possiblities). For the boss, there are three reasons make to convince her to hire me. First of all, I should let her realized that if she hired me, she would get a better profit instead of more payment. Secondly, I need to prove that I can do more works or working better in the same salary. Finally, it is also do good to our relationship if she hired me. And facing, co-workers, I should let them know that I can not only share responsibility for them but would never impact their incomes.
 To achieve these goals, I should talk to the boss I have more experience in this work and I can do a better job. At the same time, I would explain that though it is a small resturant, it is necessary to hire one more employee to prevent some accidents such as other employees cannot come casually. On the other hand I would tell  co-workers that I 'd like to do some extra hours for them and then they may would support me get this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment