If I was declined from having my old job back because of a
late application I would start by explaining my dedication to the restaurant. I
would say that I was been a loyal employee and that I have done nothing in the
past to loose that faith. For Ethos I would say that my parents have been very
close family friends with you and that they would be sad if their relationship
was faltered because they were unwilling to hire me back. However, I would
explain that though it was my fault for not submitting my application on time that
I would be more than willing to take up my responsibilities again, no matter
what they are. For pathos I would say that I felt a real connection with them
working for all of these years. Also I would explain that when I worked there I
felt like part of their family. Finally for Logos I would show how that I was
never late or took advantage of my job. Apart from emotionally being connected
to the job I would explain how I was a loyal employee. Overall, in order to get
my job back I would convince them using Ethos, Pathos and Logos as well as
saying that because of my failure to send in my application on time I will
accept any job they give me. I will be gracious and kind but also demonstrate how
passionate I am about working hard at this job.
No comments:
Post a Comment