Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 3

  The exigence is that I have just finished my term in university,come to Summer session, and I have to gain money by myself to pay for my food  and other needs, so I really need this job to support myself during summer. My audience would be the family friend runs that restaurant I have worked for four summer sessions. As a small business owner, what she must consider is the employee's thought if one of them is fired just because the employer's relative want to get this job, she need to think about their feelings. However, as a family friend, she also has to concern about her friend's thoughts, as they have been so close as friends for years. Also, the boy(which is 'me') has worked for her for four times during each year's summer session, he has proved himself to be a good employee. Plus, it's safer and easier to use employee that she has known and worked together than totally strangers. I would say that I have experience to work for her business so that I have less chance to screw up. Also, as a family friend to her, plus I lost the time interval of application, if she finally hires me again, I would double my efforts to thank her kindness and trust. Of course, even if she does not decide to hire me at the end, I completely understand her concerns, and will give enough respect to what she has decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment