Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Caitlin Rudy Blog 3


To make my argument I would explain that the problem is I just forgot to fill out an application and I am in a tight situation where I really need the job for the summer. I would be explaining all of this to the owner of the business who is a longtime family friend. She will feel obligated in a sense to hire me because I am a good family friend, and have worked at this restaurant for the past four summers. She also knows how hard of a worker I am and that I won’t disappoint. She is sort of stuck though because she’s already hired other workers and can’t necessarily afford to hire another. I will have to really prove that hiring me wont be a mistake, will benefit the business, and also be a huge favor as a friend of the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment