If I forgotten to hand my application in on time
to a small restraint that I have been working for, for the past four summers I
would be persistent in order to try and get my job back. The exigence of this scenario
is that, I have been working at this restaurant for four entire years and that
I am a loyal employee. I would explain to the owner and family friend that I
was busy at college and the application must have just slipped my mind, but now
that I am home for the summer and focused on working at the restaurant. I would
try to persuade the owner into hiring me again because for the past four year, I
had been nothing but a dedicated and valuable employee. I would understand that
since the owner is a family friend, she could be favoring her friend if she
gave me the job back. Even though she might be worried about using unfair treatment
with a family friend, I would ensure her that I am willing to work hard and
earn her trust back. If she did not give me the job though, I would respect her
authority and continue looking for other summer jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment