I use all kinds of writing throughout my day. Weekdays usually differ than my weekends. On weekdays when I am in school I take notes in class, write essays, and answer questions on tests. This writing usually requires a lot more thought than the writing I do on weekends or on my free time. During my free time I tend to write emails or use text messaging. This style of writing is usually much more personal and I will admit that I prefer it.
There are several times when I feel I have successfully communicated with my daily writing, whether I am in school or at home. When I am at school I feel successful when I get good grades on my essays or do well on my tests because I have taken good notes. Successful notes are the ones that are neat and detailed. I have noticed I receive good grades on my papers and essays when I use proper grammar, varied sentence structure, and intelligent vocabulary. As for my personal forms of writing, like text messaging, I feel I successfully communicate my writing when the person I am sending a message to understands the emotion behind the message. I make this work by explaining exactly how I feel and paying attention to what I am writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment