This photo is the day that I went
to America. I had got everything ready and the boy beside me was my cousin. My mother
took this memorable moment. My bag was on my shoulders. My laptop, passport,
I-20 and all other stuff full filled it. I was looking forward to the future
and college life in Virginia tech. My cousin, who would see me off, however,
seemed a little upset. He is my best brother. He was only ten months elder than
me. We grew up together. In the childhood, we shared a bed, sometimes fighted
with each other. My parents would buy same t-shirts for both of us, dressed
like a real brother. After that, we entered school. Although in different
schools, we studied together. Solving math problems, building physical models,
sometimes, we would copy each other’s article to handle the assignment. The strong
relationship between us made make us cannot bear to be apart with others.
My flight was four thirty at that day. It was my first trip to America. I
was exciting, worried and had an idea about the college life. Besides, I would
take a plane by my own. But I could not to show any fear on my face. I didn’t
my parents worry about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment