Sunday, September 1, 2013


My Daily writing style
Kyle Brown
My daily writings style consist mainly of texting people through my phone as it is the quickest way to contact people in everyday life. I also find it to be useful as I can receive the message I send and I can use informal writing depending on the person. My next most common form of writing consist of emails because most professors read them like clockwork and I can forward attachments in them. I also can send them over the Internet which depending on where I am is either a blessing or a curse. I seldom write items by hand due to how sloppy my handwriting is and how slow it is compare to typing. Also when writing by hand it is usually for a class assignment so I must be more careful of how I spell and write since there is not autocorrect. However when writing by hand I feel that it is much easier to convey emotion into my writing, much like the difference of a recording of music verses a live performance. This is what makes writing by hand a work of art is the conveyance of emotion that comes with it. It is also easier to form shapes and other ideas on the paper then it is on the computer. Such as poems that are in the shape of a bird or a writing style that is not on the computer (diagonal writing). This is one of the few reasons that I write by hand is that I have the ability to convey emotion, otherwise it would have died out with the invention of the typewritter.

No comments:

Post a Comment