Monday, September 16, 2013

Jiayu Chen blog2


I love variety of foods, especially barbecue. I know all of you have eaten is before, but have you ever grilled food in the countryside for your friends and classmates? Maybe your answer is “no”. This is my experiences being a chief instead of being a customer.

  That was the summer vacation in China, all my classmates and I went hiking in a sunny day. We bright different kinds of raw foods (in China, not only meat but other foods such as steam bun , sea food and tofu can also be grilled) and BBQ tools at the trip, and started BBQ  when we arrived at the destination. Since I like BBQ very much, I became the chief and waiter for my classmates. Though this was the first time to be a chief in the BBQ, I did a good job. The most important thing is I enjoyed the happiness when someone takes your works and praises it. This feeling is even better than enjoying food of my own. After that I realized people should learn how to serve others and share with them so that your happiness would be doubled.

No comments:

Post a Comment