Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog 2 with picture

    To be frankly, till now, after I had already finished my trip to Kilimanjaro for half an year, I still do not understand what gave the strength at that time to sign up for such an adventure. Actually, just right before our group leader had confirmed to each of us about our payment and plane tickets, I still hold the idea of giving up the trip. It was not the same as I would arrive and now has arrived United States for my University life, it was to go to a place where for most of us it's just a mysterious area that maybe just appear in media, not in front of us. But different from what I thought from the beginning, I will not regret that I have been to there now.
         After the trip, I come back from the Mountain, just looked like a monkey that fell into mire, tired, did not have shower for six days, I even found more than five blisters on my feet. However, in the meantime, I, as well as my colleagues, all felt very exciting, as we have completed a special challenge at least for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment