Monday, September 2, 2013
Kyle Reymann Blog 1
Communication is an important part of everyday life and it not only has personal benefits but also benefits others around you. To communicate with friends, family, myself, professors, etc. I use text messaging, email, Facebook, essays, and class notes. It is very easy to meet up with someone on a short notice by just sending them a text message, but the downfall to text messaging is some people do it way too much and become attached to their phones. If I want to meet up with friends ill just shot them a text and usually in minutes they will respond. Email is also a swift and efficient way to communicate with others. I usually talk with my parents on email daily and receive many updates about school related topics over email. To catch up with friends back home, I send messages to them on Facebook where I can also see photos of experiences they are having at their schools. Essays are usually formally written for professors so the language I use in emails and text messages has to be adjusted. Class notes are great for communicating with yourself so that you can study topics gone over in class and in textbooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment