First of all, I’d like to say this is my
first time to write a blog in English, and I appreciate it a lot.
Messages
are written usually in our daily life .We use text to communicate with friends,
and writing blogs and dairies to record our feelings. I do write emails, blogs
and text messages in my daily life. Of course these are totally different with
the assignment’s writing. And the biggest difference is that we all like using
simple words to symbolize complicated meanings compared with the school
assignments. As a Chinese, I sometimes do assignment works such like essays, as
a result, it is normal for me to use common words expressing my comments. But I
cannot understand even a single words in those abbreviations. For instance, I
do understand what “thank you” means, yet when I first time met ” ty” as a
word, I missed. Besides, words like ”brb”, ”lol” also make me confused. So that
is the most critical difference by comparing school assignments and daily
writings. And it is my most important problem which I need to overcome in my
daily writing and communication.
No comments:
Post a Comment