- Texting
- Emails
- Essays
- Notes
These formats of communication help me connect with various audiences throughout my busy schedule. Essays and emails have a different, and more formal audience, then that of texting and note taking. When writing essays you have an academic audience therefore the use of proper english is critical in obtaining a good grade. Emails, although it is a fast way of communicating like texting, the audience is more professional. Texting is a very fast way of communicating informal messages. The people you are typically communicating through text is peers. Texting uses a lot of short hand dialog and abbreviations. Note taking is also very informal, and uses a lot of short hand dialog. I am my own audience when I take lecture notes, so they do not have to be formal.
Throughout my rigorous schedule I need my communications programs to run smoothly in order to make it thorough my day successfully. These programs include: Google email, Microsoft Word, and my cell phone. I am confident I have successfully communicated when everything I am trying to convey is being addressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment