Writing is common in my everyday life. Sometimes writing will be a such small thing that I even not notice. Actually, I usually use text to friends, wirte email to professor or write something on facebook. Some in english, some in chinese. No matter what, I write a lot in daily life.
Comparing to school writing assignment, writhing in life is at my will more. School writing has a deadline, for example teacher requires students to finish writing before class ends, then, I must finish my writing in 40 minutes. However, in daily life, I can text my friends whenever I want. I can apply for an appointing with professor during office time. Writing on my facebook is also the same , even if 3am in the morning. Furthermore, school writing assignment often has a topic or a theme. For instance, on the chmistry class, instructor tells us to write a report about what difference about chemical changes and physical changes. But, in everyday writing, I won't have a main topic. Maybe just comlaining the basketball yesterday on facebook, or , ask my classmate ' what 's the hamoework'.
I think the key to a successful writing is that be creative and stay real. A true story can always touch readers. If we mean to make up a story, readers will feel it fake and you are not a good writer. I think. when I feel like I have successfully communicated with that daily writing is in high school. Teachers require me to write a lot. In addition, I text my friends everyday and write post, share interst stuff with others.
No comments:
Post a Comment