Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rez Songya Blog 1

   To me, writing a story is never as interesting as just imagining a whole world. During most of the time, 'Daily writing' for me simply means that chatting with my friends whenever we want, and text messaging or even a simple note during the situation that we can not talk to each other.
   For those information in text or on note or in email, they just reflected what I was thinking at that time, so in other words they contain no single beautiful sentence for embellishment. It might sounds ridiculous, but I have the faith that my imagination would not be defeated by any great writers that create countless great works, yet I just can not use fancy words to make imaginary things in mind into a story on the paper. For me, writing in daily life, no matter it is the text messages or emails or one of few times that I really want to write an article, is some kind of record. And as I said before, is a reflection of my instant thought. I used to try to write a story for Star Trek, but it turns out that the whole thing looked like Appian's Roman History, not the exciting adventure of Captain Kirk and his Crews.
   If it is just for writing itself, I can say I wrote quite a lot, but can not be called as stories, but records.

No comments:

Post a Comment